Address: 786 Kimberly Drive, Carol Stam, Illinois U.S.A.
NDC Code Now-woven Fabric Sterilization Disinfection Alcohol Swab Pad
|Place of Origin:|
Alcohol is used for disinfection. This is because too high a concentration of alcohol will form a protective film on the surface of the bacteria, preventing it from entering the bacteria and making it difficult to kill the bacteria completely. If the alcohol concentration is too low, although it can enter the bacteria, it cannot coagulate the protein in its body, nor can it completely kill the bacteria.
1. For external use only, avoid direct contact with eyes and wounds.
2. In case of allergy, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor.
3. Please put it in the trash can after use. Do not flush it into the toilet to avoid blockage.
4. Children should be under the supervision of adults.
5. Please keep it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and open flames.
Q1: What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is 20-25days after receiving the deposit and confirming the samples
Q2: What is your order payment terms?
A: 30% T/T for deposit, balance should be paid before shipment or upon receipt of scanned copy of B/L.
Q3: How can I get a quotation?
A: Please provide information about your company, the inquired product basic information,
monthly/annual quantity, application, specification. We will reply you within 2 working days.