Address: 786 Kimberly Drive, Carol Stam, Illinois U.S.A.
medical pads, alcohol swabs, alcohol prep pads with 70% isopropyl
|Place of Origin:|
Each alcohol wipe is individually wrapped in seal foil pouches for freshness and contains 70% isopropyl alcohol.
Relion sterile alcohol swabs must be used correctly if they are to reduce bacterial load on the skin prior to injection.
It is recommended to only swab in one direction with the alcohol pad because during the first wipe, the pad will become contaminated, and if it is then wiped back over the site the bacteria and skin cells it has picked up will be deposited back to the intended cleansing site.
It is also recommended to allow the skin to dry naturally as the bactericidal effect of the alcohol pad occurs when the alcohol is partially absorbed by the cell walls of the bacteria, as the alcohol evaporates, it destroys the cell walls, and the bacteria die. Any sort of physical drying of the skin prevents this from happening, and also runs the risk of contamination.
This product can effectively kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria,pyogenic cocci,pathogenic yeasts and common bacteria in hospital infection.This product is non-toxic,non-irritating,non-hurting the hand,non-corrosive,cleaning and disinfection in one step.
It is mainly used for object surface and hand hygiene disinfection,such as medical institutions Neonatal incubator,breathing machine,monitor,hemodialysis machine,operation bed,treatment unit,treatment vehicle, B Ultrasound probe,stethoscope,bedside cupboard,low risk items and other required personnel hand disinfection.
1) We can help you choose the market that suits you and choose the correct market positioning;
2) As long as you want to explore the factory, we will sincerely invite you to visit;
3) If you come to visit, we will give you a perfect travel plan;
4) We can help you book quality hotels.
5) If you have any business needs, we will try our best to meet your needs and achieve 100% service
6) A professional design team will provide you with a design plan.